GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO????????????????? - Posted by Gary O

Posted by Gary O on February 13, 2002 at 15:21:19:

What clubs are they, and when do they get together? Are there any cost associated with joining some of these clubs? Do you know of any one in Denver that also works the western slope or may be interested?

Thanks for the response and I look forward to talking with you further. Also, for the record, I am a newbie just getting started. I am however working my butt off trying to learn and get to that first deal. It seams like, for a small town, Grand Junction has a lot of potential. The growth here in the past 5yrs has been unreal! Pretty exciting stuff if a person could capitalize on it.

GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO??? - Posted by Gary O

Posted by Gary O on February 13, 2002 at 09:40:34:

Are there any investers out there that work the western slope of Colorado? Are there any REI clubs in this area? Please reply if you know anything.

Re: GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO??? - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on February 15, 2002 at 19:51:00:

I run the club in Denver and can refer you to some people there.

I am in the process of buying a 4-plex in GJ myself.

Re: GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO??? - Posted by Mark (CO)

Posted by Mark (CO) on February 14, 2002 at 10:39:40:

We live in Montrose. Only club I know of is in Denver (Bronchick’s).

Re:here is some info - Posted by tang-0-rang

Posted by tang-0-rang on February 13, 2002 at 21:23:07:

There was one organization that met twice a month but has since been disolved. there may be more I just haven’t looked to hard. Maybe you should start one. Something to think about: William Bronchick is the President of the Colorado Association of Real Estate Investors…and visits this site constantly. I got a phone call from Claude Diamond last night, he lives in winter park. I can offer my support, but I am still learning as I go, E-mail me and I will give you my number.
Todd Williamson
Grand Junction, CO.

Re: GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO??? - Posted by Gary O

Posted by Gary O on February 13, 2002 at 15:07:24:

What clubs are they, and when do they get together? Are there any cost associated with joining some of these clubs? Do you know of any one in Denver that also works the western slope or may be interested?

Thanks for the response and I look forward to talking with you further. Also, for the record, I am a newbie just getting started. I am however working my butt off trying to learn and get to that first deal. It seams like, for a small town, Grand Junction has a lot of potential. The growth here in the past 5yrs has been unreal! Pretty exciting stuff if a person could capitalize on it.

Re: GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO??? - Posted by joel

Posted by joel on February 13, 2002 at 13:15:40:

Hey—There are several really good clubs in denver—it wouyld be a drive for you initially, but a good networking area. Email me if you want more info.

Joel
jjhazy@yahoo.com