Grants? - Posted by Yvette

Posted by E.Eka on October 09, 2003 at 17:44:42:

Your local county, city and state government have many grant and loan programs for real estate developers. You can easily call them or visit their websites to find out information.
These late night scavengers will just show you where they are for a fee or some stupid seminar. I just told you in a nutshell where to look.
The federal government also has the same grants.

Grants? - Posted by Yvette

Posted by Yvette on October 09, 2003 at 12:24:52:

Lately, I’ve been seeing info-mercials about grants from the government to help real estate investors, and other people trying to buy real estate. Has anyone ever received a grant for this purpose? What advice can you give? What is the process? Any information you can give will be much appreciated.

Re: Grants? - Posted by WCF

Posted by WCF on October 09, 2003 at 23:58:49:

As far as what I have heard… 2 organizations are promoting goverment programs: NGC & the guy who has question marks all over his shirt.

Most likely you can take advantage on the rehab or down payment assistance programs to help your buyer. Each county & state has its own unique programs & requirements.

Those information can be obtained free from your local HUD, USDA, county courthouse, SBA, VA and many other agencies.

-WC