Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Steve

Posted by Brandy on February 16, 2002 at 21:23:35:

You mentioned in your post that there are programs (gov’t) that are available for those with past poor credit, one which you are a part of.

What are they and how do we get in touch with them?

Thank You

Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on February 01, 2002 at 16:31:10:

I am trying to get information on this company. I am deciding whether or not I want to get involved with them. Can anyone tell me if they are legit? Can anyone tell me if their program works? Thanks.

Re: Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Fred C

Posted by Fred C on February 03, 2002 at 08:32:01:

I too am a GrayStone Associate. Yes they are QUITE
LEGIT. When you become an Associate and take the time really review and study all of the instructional material, you will realize GrayStone offers quite a number of options to lead to your success. But like any program, it will require time, work and effort on your part to realize the success you are seeking.

Re: Graystone Mortgage - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on February 03, 2002 at 24:01:23:

Cannot give a long discussion here because my dealings with Graystone has been limited. They are legit, but to get someone approved still requires that your clients have some good credit. There ARE in fact other programs (gov’t) that are available for those with past poor credit that I believe are more liberal. I am even a part of one such program.

I am a member/associate of Graystone–and will continue to try to push business through them after I have delved into their course more and know exactly what type of clients will qualify for their program.

Hope this helps.