Great course John! - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on May 02, 2000 at 17:28:18:

My name is Lisa and I’m a calcaholic. I have three calculators. One in my office, one in the living room next to the remote, and one I keep in my backpack while I’m out. I often figure out yields when I buy generic groceries over name brands. Sometimes, when I’m really low, I’ll stop people on the street and ask them the terms of their mortgages–most of the time, they just grab their kids and run away.

Other than that, I’m a fun chick.

L.

Great course John! - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on May 01, 2000 at 19:03:47:

I just arrived back in Australia, cleared my projects and my head so that I could give your course full attention. Last night Phil and I sat down and watched the first tape–we loved it. I was mentally prepared for your videos to be like finance and accounting (yawn) in college. No way–your stuff is great. Can’t wait to hit tape two tonight!

Does this make me a strange person? What do other people do for fun?

Lisa Charles
“Lisa in Oz”

Thanks. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 02, 2000 at 03:14:30:

Glad you are enjoying it. See you in Park City.

Ok… you asked… - Posted by Jim-Wi

Posted by Jim-Wi on May 01, 2000 at 22:52:38:

Here’s what I do for fun sometimes… plug in #'s and attempt to figure out yields. I take hypothetical cases of land contracts and figure what I might offer if I want this yeild or that yield. Heck I sometimes even figure out what I could sell the stream of payments for if there is a ballon at the end (I think that’s on tape 4 or 5 of John’s course).

Sorry… I’m an engineer by nature and love working with the calculator!!!

See you in Park City!?!?!?!?

Re: Thanks. - Posted by Andy in Michigan

Posted by Andy in Michigan on May 02, 2000 at 20:40:00:

Where’s Park City, what’s going on there, and how do I get in on the fun? (1st time on this NG). Thanks, John.

And I … - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on May 03, 2000 at 16:12:38:

thought I was the only one who would consider surgically implanting my calculator into my arm.

The glue wears off after awhile.

David Alexander

Bloody Engineers! - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on May 02, 2000 at 03:30:42:

My husband Phil is also an engineer and will be at Park City. You guys should get together and play dualing calcs!

Lisa

Re: Thanks. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 03, 2000 at 15:42:21:

It’s an advanced 5 day follow up seminar for those who already have my video course from the convention or previously. There are details at www.papergame.com

Gag me! - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on May 02, 2000 at 07:36:51:

If there weren’t $$ at the end of the calculator rainbow, I don’t think I’d be cuddling it quite so closely!

Only Phil - not you Lisa?

Looking forward to meeting him.
Carol

Re: Thanks. - Posted by Rocker Fella

Posted by Rocker Fella on May 11, 2000 at 24:48:25:

Hi…John, I havnt taken your course but want to do something in RE. Lets say I have $10 to $15k on hand for some RE projects. But dont know where to begin, what would you suggest for a novice? I thought about maybe a rehab and a Flip, what do you think?
Thanks