Greenpoint - Posted by bama_sam

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on January 26, 2002 at 09:30:28:

USING ALL CAPS IN A POST, IS THE SAME THING AS SHOUTING IF YOU WERE FACE-TO-FACE!!

Loose 'em.

Greenpoint - Posted by bama_sam

Posted by bama_sam on January 24, 2002 at 24:24:47:

Some of you may be aware of this. Greenpoint, the second largest financer of manufactured homes, has exited the business. The good thing for you guys is that they are wholesaling thier entire repo inventory. It’s an excellent opportunity to pick up some steals.

To reach them just dial 1-800-722-7747. This number should direct you to your local Greenpoint office. Start your bids off at $.20 on the dollar or so. You will be surprised at what they will take.

Most of the regions have some older homes in inventory as well if you need some really low dollar homes. Also ask them about land/home foreclosures. Might be some deals there as well.

Good Luck… Sammy

Re: Greenpoint - Posted by Kevin-MI

Posted by Kevin-MI on January 30, 2002 at 13:21:46:

Great lead, bama…

Re: Greenpoint - Posted by Karen

Posted by Karen on January 25, 2002 at 11:02:01:

I have never bid on a home with Greenpoint (or any other finance co. yet); however I am on several wholesale bidder’s lists. Could someone with experience help me determine what that $.20 on the dollar bid would be, considering there is no listed asking price. Thanks.

HOW DID YOU GET ON THE WHOLESALES BIDDERS LIST? - Posted by BILL TAYLOR

Posted by BILL TAYLOR on January 26, 2002 at 01:44:47:

I AM JUST STARTING TO BUY THESE MOBILES AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY BIDDERS LIST THAT YOU ARE ON.