Greystone Mortgage or Bill Bowen Assoc - Posted by dc

Posted by george on December 07, 2000 at 24:43:35:

I have looked into both companies and became a Graystone associate this spring.

From what I could see before taking the plunge, Graystone offers better payouts if you “assist” a FSBO and offers several other ways to make money.

After thouroughly reviewing the materials, I sucessfully “fliped” my first house netting $8,000 cash and a $3250 note. The profit could have been perhaps twice as much if I had followed their program more closely.

That is my 2cents worth from Connecticut.

Greystone Mortgage or Bill Bowen Assoc - Posted by dc

Posted by dc on December 02, 2000 at 15:09:06:

I have been looking into 2 different companys about real estate investing. Has anyone heard or dealt with Grey stone mortgage company or Bill Bowen Assoc.? Grey Stone claims they can help you flip properties. Bill Bowen has a program called Easy Mortgage Money. I would appreciate if anyone has any information on either of thses two. Thanks.

Re: Greystone Mortgage or Bill Bowen Assoc - Posted by David Riffey

Posted by David Riffey on December 29, 2000 at 11:28:49:

Hello, I am a Beacon Rep (Greystore Mortgage)
It it not necessary to become a Beacon Rep in order to use our services.
We can help investors flip properties by buying the note at closing. This will not cost you anything as far as joining.
So, you may want to email me for more info.

Re: Greystone Mortgage or Bill Bowen Assoc - Posted by CJ

Posted by CJ on December 05, 2000 at 16:30:56:

Ive never heard of Bill Bowen Assoc.But I have been doing some research into greystone.If you interested reply to e-mail. Oh yeah by the way I’m not involved as of yet,so write without the fear of a sales pitch.