hair salon - Posted by newbie

Posted by Eric C on February 19, 2001 at 15:57:55:

Hey David -

Should get checked into the hotel sometime late this evening (Monday nite) and I’ll try giving you a call tomorrow morning.

I’ll be at the hotel at least through Wednesday afternoon (probably Thurs).

See you,

Eric C

hair salon - Posted by newbie

Posted by newbie on February 17, 2001 at 24:50:03:

looking into buying a hair salon i did some research and found the equipment to be worth about $6,000 not including inventory of supplies the building is leased i beleive it’s about $1,200 a month, there are 2 rooms being rented out to manicurist that pay the lease, the buisness makes around $40,000 to $50,000 a year i could get it for $0 down. what would be a good price for good faith? i was thinking of offering $15,000 to $20,000 for the whole buisness and paying it on a 4 year loan at about 10% interet i’m new to this so i was wondering if anyone could help?

Re: hair salon - Posted by pboone

Posted by pboone on February 18, 2001 at 13:15:54:

Offer no more than 2x net based on tax returns. 15-20K for this is business is way out there.
No money down does not = good deal
Pat

Re: hair salon - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on February 17, 2001 at 11:50:39:

This is more of a business question, go to Mastermindforum.com and then go to the Business Insights Exchange.

David Alexander

Nothing to do with hair salons at all - Posted by Eric C

Posted by Eric C on February 17, 2001 at 12:58:25:

Hi there David -

Due to circumstances entirely within my control I will be “semi-stuck” in a hotel on your side of town ( more or less)early next week.

Any chance of us getting together?

That way I could finally make good on my promise to buy you a beer or two (and maybe even some food).

Yours,

Eric C

Re: Nothing to do with hair salons at all - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on February 17, 2001 at 18:52:23:

Absolutely!!

Talk to you soon,

David