Happy Birthday Joanne and Kaitlin ! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Barry on September 29, 2010 at 11:06:13:

Happy Birthday to Joanne and to your daughter Kaitlin! May they both have many more!

Yes, it is strange to stop and think of the things we have seen that they will not have a clue! Reminds me how a few years ago I was in a Goodwill store looking at the books and VCR tapes with my daughter and she came running up telling me “daddy, look at this big cd!” She was holding an LP!! It never dawned on me until then that she did not know what a record was! LOL

Barry

Happy Birthday Joanne and Kaitlin ! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on September 29, 2010 at 07:40:09:

I would like to wish Joanne Scruggs a very happy birthday and to let her know just how happy I am that my baby daughter shares that same birthday. (Makes it much easier to remember Joanne’s birthday this way).Kaitlin is 1 year old today. I can’t even begin to imagine the changes her life will see in the economy, the world and in life.

Heck she will grow up and never even know what a non-flat screen tv is or even what a landline house phone is. Remember atari? I do but she won’t. Maybe she can visit me in the old folks home and take me for a ride in her hovercraft (weren’t we supposed to have those by now? The jetsons did).

Happy birthday to you both!

Tony Colella

Re: Happy Birthday Joanne and Kaitlin ! - Posted by Dr. B. (OH)

Posted by Dr. B. (OH) on September 30, 2010 at 20:59:58:

Happy Birthday to Joanne and Kaitlin, too. There will be many, many wonderful days ahead for both of you.

Steve