Happy in Idaho - Posted by John

Posted by john on May 25, 2006 at 02:53:14:

The neighbor and I had a conversation prior to me kicking into action and he was entertaining the idea of buying it himself but he did not want to pay the 7k, I think he was hoping that he could get it for a price closer to what I paid when the lady returned. He just neglected to ask the question and put the cash on the table at the same time, Cash does talk!

Happy in Idaho - Posted by John

Posted by John on May 24, 2006 at 07:41:17:

Just closed anouther deal last night, I was told by neighbor that the lady who owned this vacant 1974 Double wide lived out of country and had no interest in selling it for less than 7k, I managed to get her E-mail address and over the course of the weekend I struck a deal VIA E-mail, Monday evening I approached one of the neighbors who had the signed title and directed him to check his email for a notice from the home owner, O my god was he ever mad, I handed him a cashiers check for 2k and he handed me the title. Thanks again to the members of this board who thru thier postings provide me with the light for my pathway.
Im thinkin 20-25k my cost will be 5k by the time I am done.

what part of idaho? - Posted by Blake Id

Posted by Blake Id on May 24, 2006 at 12:20:10:

hey john, what part of idaho are you in, I’m in boise.

Re: Happy in Idaho - Posted by MariettaMike

Posted by MariettaMike on May 24, 2006 at 11:35:28:

John,
Great deal and detective work.

I think I missed something. Why was the neighbor so mad. Did he have a dog in this fight somehow?

MM

Re: what part of idaho? - Posted by john

Posted by john on May 25, 2006 at 03:01:52:

I am guessing Blake Maves or some such spelling of your last name? Smatter did I beat you to one. Find out at the August boot camp, See ya there.

Re: what part of idaho? - Posted by sam

Posted by sam on May 24, 2006 at 18:10:40:

hi Blake! Thanks For directing us to this site- We love it! Great to meet you guys!