Happy in Idaho - Posted by John

Posted by Ryan (NC) on April 10, 2006 at 07:18:48:

John, Congrats on the success! It’s amazing how a little $30 book has changed so many lives when folks will put Lonnie’s info to work. Keep focused and the next 13 units will find their way into your portfolio before you know what’s happening.

Best wishes,
Ryan Needler

Happy in Idaho - Posted by John

Posted by John on April 10, 2006 at 05:58:13:

I am writting to say thanks again to the participants of this board. This is the most profitable web site I have found since EBAY, In fact it has turned out to be way more profitable than EBAY ever was for me. Yes I am going strong and am very happy with my deals so far, this cash cow is now producing about $2,500.00 per month positive cash flow with just 7 units under my belt. For me the most important ingredient for producing this cash flow has been finding Motivated Buyers and sellers and not being one myself, an equally important ingredient has been the park manager who took a liking to me from the start and lastly the deals on wheels book, I cannot even begin to scratch the surface of the value of this book to me so let me say this " It served as the gateway for me" without the insight of this book I would have never seen the potential for mobile home income. Last year before I got involved in these Lonnie deals I use to drive by Trailor parks thinking how lucky I was to have a good job and a nice home, Now because of the trailor parks I am thinking how lucky I am to be within a stones throw of retirement (20 units) and my wife and I are currently making plans to build our first new home. Last week I stopped and looked at a new 19 foot jet boat(lots of money) and was happy to hear the salesman shoot me a monthly payment figure that seemed affordable, I could have hooked that boat to my truck and driven away, but I did’nt because my spare time needs to remain devoted to doing these lonnie deals for now, maybe next year.
Goodluck to all of you newbies and may that offensive smell of money permiate your space soon.

Re: Happy in Idaho - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 10, 2006 at 11:08:55:

Hi John,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your Success Story with us. Nice job! I’m sure this will inspire many of our visitors. Would you give me permission to reprint your story on our Success Stories page? If you will, please include any other additional details to your story and how you’d like your name to appear (ie: full name, name w/city and state, online nickname). If you prefer, you can email me a modified version.

Sincerely,

Jeanne Foyt
Creative Real Estate Online

Re: Happy in Idaho - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on April 10, 2006 at 10:31:06:

Congrats John and thanks for sharing your story. You have done a great favor to yourself, your family and your financial future.

Keep us posted on your success track to gainful un-employment!

Tony