Hard Money In Georgia??? - Posted by BrettGa

Posted by James Harris on June 02, 2007 at 12:31:42:

Refi the property for the cost of repairs or sell “as is”. Depending on how much profit you’re looking for will or should tell you how to sell it. Personally, I feel that you may be throwing away a great way to sell your property fast. Since you’re looking to sell your property, your credit needs not to be involved.

Hard Money In Georgia??? - Posted by BrettGa

Posted by BrettGa on May 30, 2007 at 12:13:30:

I bought a home several years back sub2 the financing. The deed is in my name and its proven to be a great rental property. However, im trying to sell the property now and it needs some repairs.
Vinly siding, paint, landscaping, etc. Around 15k. Does anyone know how i can pull this off? My credit is ok.

Besides this deal, I am looking for any Hard Money Lenders who can loan me around 50,000 plus repairs.

Re: Hard Money In Georgia??? - Posted by Derrick Green

Posted by Derrick Green on June 08, 2007 at 07:38:15:

It is possible to provide a loan with little to no credit. Please contact me as I would need more details, like what is the after-repair value and how much is currently owed.

Re: Hard Money In Georgia??? - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Patrick on June 03, 2007 at 09:32:55:

I would look into unsecured lines of business credit and other unique lending angles. There are sources for 50k unsecured as well. Check out www.ezunsecuredcredit.com