Hard Money Lender question - Posted by Obi

Posted by Bob on February 04, 2002 at 16:50:18:

There are all kinds of no money down programs ranging from sweat equity programs where the builder puts the money down and then you paint and stain the home. Then there are goverment programs like ameridream where the seller puts a percentage down and ameridream puts the rest down. A matter of fact I used the ameridream program. If you have any questions feel free to email me anytime. I would be more than happy to help you.

Hard Money Lender question - Posted by Obi

Posted by Obi on February 04, 2002 at 15:18:43:

I’d like to know what are the costs involved in getting a Hard Money loan as opposed to a conventional loan. I’m new to this post so please excuse my ignorance. And what is a NOO deal?

I want to get involve in REI but had filed for Chapter 7. It will be 4 years in June since it was filed. Can someone give me some advice on what steps I should take before getting my feet wet? I know that the main obstacles most of us face is funding. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Hard Money Lender question - Posted by Obi

Posted by Obi on February 04, 2002 at 15:22:10:

Just a follow up, I currently have a good job. About 65k annually. My wife doesn’t. I’m in CA, would it be hard to do a NO Money Down technique in San Diego?