Hard money lenders in New Mexico? - Posted by Lee Cain

Posted by Omar Demello on January 31, 2006 at 18:25:20:

THOMAS, are you there? Your email doesn’t seem to work.

Hard money lenders in New Mexico? - Posted by Lee Cain

Posted by Lee Cain on April 23, 2003 at 20:08:11:

I am looking for hard money lenders that base their loans on After Repaired Values of the property. I have two rehab deals in southern New Mexico now that I need financing for. 65% LTV would be great.

Re: Hard money lenders in New Mexico? - Posted by Dion Morrow

Posted by Dion Morrow on June 23, 2003 at 22:47:10:

I deal in investment property in southern california and will be moving to santa fe in the next week or two. I have established a conection with hard money lenders in the southern part of california for aquisition of properties (foreclosures, HUD, repos etc) and need to do the same in Sandaval and Bernallio county. The lenders I deal with are very flexible and are willing to take potential risk and look at the projected outcome/profit as opposed to credit score to determine weather or not to fund a deal. I know there are investers out their with this kind of foresight and would like to communicate with those who are willing to reason. Contact me at my email address to further communication possibilities.

Re: Hard money lenders in New Mexico? - Posted by Lisa Thomas

Posted by Lisa Thomas on April 27, 2003 at 23:23:15:

If you find one please let me know. I am also looking for some in New Mexico

Re: Hard money lenders in New Mexico? - Posted by Tom Latham

Posted by Tom Latham on July 01, 2003 at 14:49:18:

Yes Yes Yes Me too. I am also looking for hard money lenders in our fair state, specifically Roswell. That should be even harder. No “aliens” please. If you find one in NM let me know please. Thanks. Tom L. thomaselatham@hotmail.com