Has anyone heard of? - Posted by JoeS

Posted by Timmy on November 29, 2001 at 23:39:16:

I don’t they are a large “player” as most folks I spoken to have NEVER heard of them.

Tim S.

Has anyone heard of? - Posted by JoeS

Posted by JoeS on November 28, 2001 at 18:18:18:

I post frequently on this and the other 3 sections, giving advise when I am able to. Now I have a question. Has anyone ever heard of or done business with a company called Ameracap Resources, based out of Missouri? They say they buy notes, seasoned and unseasoned. I have one in there now, and every day there is a new item they need, I am wondering if it will ever get funded. Thank you for your help.

Re: Has anyone heard of? - Posted by Gladys_IL.

Posted by Gladys_IL. on March 02, 2002 at 09:14:55:

Yes, I have heard of them and have worked with them.
They might not be as big as Metropolitan, but they are trustworthy, ethical company.
You can email me or call for more verification.

Gladys_IL
ggort@aol.com
815-363-0233

Re: Has anyone heard of? - Posted by JoeS

Posted by JoeS on December 05, 2001 at 08:50:14:

I have received several replies to my post, and appreciate them. The deal that I have into them now has been delayed for reasons NOT theirs! MY appraiser has delayed the deal for several reasons, and I wanted to clarify that here. I was not slamming Ameracap. Gary and Donna have been most professional in the deal, and I appreciate that as well. I asked the question because I was asked it by another potential not seller. His confidence level was not as high as mine, so as a favor to him I posted the question. Please accept my apologies if this question seemed to slight the company, Joe.