Has anyone read the ron legrand quick turn around - Posted by Bruce

Posted by Chris on November 15, 1998 at 10:39:13:

I responded to your ad the other day when I hadn’t read his book yet. Well, I got it and have learned a lot from his book. I still haven’t learned everything I need to from it but it is an excellent book to read.

Has anyone read the ron legrand quick turn around - Posted by Bruce

Posted by Bruce on November 05, 1998 at 03:29:14:

has anyone ever read this book i saw it in the store but never bought it cuz i did not know anything about it

any advise will be greatly aprecieated thankyou

Re: Has anyone read the ron legrand quick - Posted by Wayne

Posted by Wayne on November 14, 1998 at 02:19:46:

YES…i have read his book 3 times and I am focusing on lease options and options. Very exciting concept and niche right now…very few people…period…know about this concept of CONTROL without ownership

Re: ron legrand quick turn around - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on November 10, 1998 at 16:36:28:

I ordered “Fast Cash with Quick Turn Real Estate”
by Ron LeGrand, from Amazon, for under $15.It’s an
excellent overview to many aspects of REI. A good companion to reading NewsGroupI and II.

Re: Has anyone read the ron legrand quick turn - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on November 05, 1998 at 21:59:51:

I’m about to recieve his book on Sunday but I’ve heard really good things about it. It doesn’t hurt to try it out.

It’s well worth the $20; buy it (nt) - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on November 05, 1998 at 21:14:46:

nt

Re: Has anyone read the ron legrand quick - Posted by Doris E. Shanks

Posted by Doris E. Shanks on November 14, 1998 at 10:50:38:

I agree with Wayne about reading Ron LeGrand’s book. I recently attended the Russ Whitney seminar and have read his book. I also recently attentded the Ron LeGrand seminar (the man himself was there) and I have read his book and heard his tapes (all free stuff) and I enjoyed comparing info from one seminar against the other and I have learned much. I think I would go for Ron’s book first. His Lease/Option chapter is excellent. Also like the clarity with which he outlines the difference between wholesaling junkers and rehabbing junkers. He has some interesting info about land trusts as well. I am waiting to do my first deal on a mobile home next month and sent for Lonnie’s book to help me out. Doris