Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Ken Simonitis

Posted by Darren on March 30, 2006 at 13:13:21:

Larry does all of the interviews. His very first one is of himself, as interviewed by Scott Rister. He gives out a lot of good information on marketing and investing in fixer upper properties. Comes across as very innovative and a nice guy to boot. Good luck

Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Ken Simonitis

Posted by Ken Simonitis on March 28, 2006 at 16:09:59:

Hello

I have looked all over the internet and I cannot find any reviews about T.J. Marrs and how to pay off your mortgage in 5 to 8 years. Has anyone out there bought his system for 47 dollars, and can anyone comment on it on exactly what it is? I just don’t want to get ripped off without knowing how it works. Thanks for your time.

Ken Simonitis

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by The Frisco Kid

Posted by The Frisco Kid on March 30, 2006 at 21:15:42:

Ken

No big secret, just determine your present mortgage balance and interest rate and amortize it for the number of months you want to pay it off in and start paying that amount each month. There is no secret code to slip to the lender for a reduced payoff, they wamt the amount you owe.

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on March 30, 2006 at 14:09:19:

Dave Ramsey tells you the same thing for free 3 hours a day on the radio every weekday… or if you want it in written form, his latest book “Total Money Makeover” retails for about $20ish or something like that in Hardback form… or can be loaned from your local library for free.

But if you feel you MUST have a system, Dave Ramsey’s financial piece university with everything DVD’s, books, workbooks, tapes, etc I think its under $300, and the base system is just a bit over $100…

How to pay off house in 8 years - Posted by Clint

Posted by Clint on March 30, 2006 at 09:27:40:

Example:
Credit Card Debt: $75 per month
Credit Card Debt: $125 per month
Car debt: $389 per month
Mortgage: $800 per month
Add $75 per month to first credit card till its paid off. Then take the $150 per month you were paying on debt 1, and apply to debt 2. ($now paying $275 per month on debt 2 until its paid off). Take the $275 per month you are paying and apply to car, now paying $664 toward vehicle each month. Pay off car: Now apply the $664 each month to Mortgage, pay off, in NO TIME AT ALL.
I just saved you $600 or $47 either way…

Clint

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Cindy-OR

Posted by Cindy-OR on March 29, 2006 at 01:07:30:

He is the speaker at next months main REI Club meeting, this Monday night, Portland, Oregon. I will try to find someone with first hand experience and post something then.

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on March 28, 2006 at 21:53:59:

Google has a lot of hits on his name. I never heard of him before but his claims of “secrets nobody else knows” is always a bit suspiscious.

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Darren

Posted by Darren on March 28, 2006 at 17:06:45:

Where did you see it for $47? I’ve only seen it at $597 and up.

Re: How to pay off house in 8 years - Posted by ken simonitis

Posted by ken simonitis on March 30, 2006 at 11:39:48:

Hey Clint. You sure did. Thank you very much!! How genius of a system it must be!!!

Ken

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Ken Simonitis

Posted by Ken Simonitis on March 29, 2006 at 08:23:53:

Hey, Thanks alot. I do appreciate it.

Ken

Posted by Ken Simonitis on March 28, 2006 at 19:46:23:

Hey Darren

I am referring to the one on his http://www.livingfreeandclear.com/ website. If this is different then what you have seen, please let me know. Go ahead and read his promo and let me know what you think. I just wish I can find someone that has actually tried it. Thanks for the response.

Ken

Re: Has anyone tried T.J. Marrs system? - Posted by Darren

Posted by Darren on March 29, 2006 at 07:51:35:

I too have looked around the web for more information on his system. I can only find pitches to his product and one by Craig Romero. I am intrigued by the concept of mortgage acceleration. For $47 I’d probably get it. If you want to listen to an audio of TJ explaining his system, go to brainpickapro dot com.

Posted by Ken Simonitis on March 29, 2006 at 08:24:57:

Thank you very much for the info. I will definitely check it out, the brainpickapro that is.

Ken