Has anyone used "Regatta Capital" in Denver for Hard Money? - Posted by Brian (IN)

Posted by RobertR CO on March 07, 2000 at 18:06:32:

Brian,

I was in their building one day and stopped by. I briefly met two guys who seemed like reasonable businessmen. Although I do not remember their fees, they struck me as high–but I am told that is the way hard money loans go. I have never compared their fees, so take that with a grain of salt.

Many months later I discovered that I knew the owner’s brother who suggested I give him a call. I thought maybe we could do some business together; I was not asking for a loan, though. Mr. Replin, who I believe is the principal of the company, did not return my phone call. At least one other person I know reports that his calls are not returned. None of these people wanted loans and apparently if one needs a loan, as in your case, they communicate with you. Maybe it is the case that Mr Replin only focuses on calls that make him money and returns calls from prospective borrowers. If so, we must give him credit for being well focused and doing only those things which he feels will make him money.

Cordially,

RobertR

Has anyone used “Regatta Capital” in Denver for Hard Money? - Posted by Brian (IN)

Posted by Brian (IN) on March 06, 2000 at 21:52:31:

talked to these people today. They seem very friendly and quoted me decent rates other than some odd fee for travel. Has anyone ever used them? If so how do they rate?

Thanks,
Brian