Have $10k cash Available, What can I do to Multiply It using R.E. - Posted by Rocker Fella

Posted by Jim LaVerdi on May 08, 2000 at 01:54:53:

Rocker Fella,

I wouldn’t do it any other way! Why use your money? We are in this biz to make money using OPM (other peoples’ money) not ours! There are many ways to accomplish that. Check out some of the success stories on this page and go for it!

Jim LaVerdi

Have $10k cash Available, What can I do to Multiply It using R.E. - Posted by Rocker Fella

Posted by Rocker Fella on May 07, 2000 at 20:29:53:

I am interested in using my $10k for doing something with R.E. but dont know where to begin. I guess I want to buy low, maybe do some minor cosmetic improvments and resell at a 3 or 4k profit. But I am not sure how to start. I also dont want to buy, fix up then get stuck with something I cant sell easily. Any suggestions. Can I do deals without spending my own $10k, but just have it as cushion money?

You’ve come to the right place - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on May 11, 2000 at 10:02:49:

There are lots of ways to get started in RE Investing without needing tons of cash. Since you have $10k, you are in good shape.

Read many of the free articles here at CRE Online. You would want to pay particular attention to those articles (and newsgroup postings) that cover:

• Lease Options and Sandwich Lease/Options
  • Straight Options
  • Flipping wholesale deals to other investors
  • Subject To financing

These types of deals require little, if any, money to get into. Learn lots right here for free. Once you’ve decided what route you want to start with, consider purchasing a course from one of the experts to get the low down on doing this business from A to Z.

Happy deal making!
Monique