Have U ever heard of the Beacon Program by Graystone Mortgage CO. - Posted by Martin Z

Posted by Rob and Jean, MO on December 17, 1999 at 01:59:35:

Thanks for your post. Where can I find more info on Noteworthy or Papersource??? I was looking at the Beacon Program. It does sound good in that you would have someone to sell the note to and as a begginer I believe that it would help to have an in place system with which to work. But by the same token I agree with the rest of the posts that basically say you can acheive these type deals on your own with more profit for you or your seller if need be.

Have U ever heard of the Beacon Program by Graystone Mortgage CO. - Posted by Martin Z

Posted by Martin Z on December 15, 1999 at 19:57:52:

Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever heard of the Beacon Program? I’m trying to find more info on it and looking for people who have actually participated in the program to fill me in on some of the details. If you have heard of it, I’d like to hear from you. Thanks a lot

martin Z

Re: Have U ever heard of the Beacon Program by Graystone Mortgage CO. - Posted by Ann

Posted by Ann on December 17, 1999 at 22:25:55:

The current offer is just under $400 which includes
phone support, teleconference, and joint venture
of 10% of your first 2 deals, with their funding
the deals, suppplying the contracts, and
buying paper at closing.

Seems to speed up the process. Anyone know of
similar programs,
or collection of services?

Re: Have U ever heard of the Beacon Program by Graystone Mortgage CO. - Posted by DD

Posted by DD on December 15, 1999 at 23:42:58:

I agree completely with S. Cook regarding the Beacon Program. In my brief encounter with them, I didn’t find them to be very professional. Possibly you would have better luck then I did.

Re: Have U ever heard of the Beacon Program by Graystone Mortgage CO. - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on December 15, 1999 at 21:04:09:

I’ve heard of the program, and don’t know what they are charging to get involved today. You can learn everything they have to teach right here on the website and find comparable note buyers all over the place. You are paying for information that you can get for free here.

Steve

Re: Have U ever heard of the Beacon Program by Graystone Mortgage CO. - Posted by martin Z

Posted by martin Z on December 16, 1999 at 04:23:41:

HI,
Thanks for your reply. Did you work w/ the Beacon Program? If so could you give me a little more info on it. Does their material work the way they say it does? Is it worth the $350 ++ ? It sounds really good, but I want to know if they are really legit, and if anyone has ever had success with them.
Please let me know what experiences you had w/ them…thanks

Not the question - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on December 16, 1999 at 12:29:25:

Do I think you can go out and simultaneously buy and sell using them to fund. No. Because you probably don’t have the experience. And because there are others that will give you a better price on the note without an up front fee. Would I reccommend a subscription to Noteworthy or Papersource over their material? Yes. There is lots of eduction free or more effective at a lower cost.