hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by Freddie A.

Posted by Jim Neubauer on December 13, 2000 at 22:01:14:

Freddie, I just contacted a friend of mine who is investing heavily in Hawaii at this time. Sensational market right now! Most likely he will be contacting you with a few properties that he has. I just got back from Kaanapali beach 3 weeks ago and picked up a deal worht holding onto. Good luck and let me know if you’re contacted. Jim

hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by Freddie A.

Posted by Freddie A. on December 13, 2000 at 17:56:02:

I am looking for people and individuals who are involved in real estate investing in Hawaii. I am interested in getting help locally for deals and possibly getting into or joining a formal group of investors here locally in Hawaii. Please reply to the posts here or you can reach me at unlceflex@webtv.net. Looking forward to hearing from you Hawaii people! Aloha!

Re: hawaii investors/mentors - Posted by TCG

Posted by TCG on December 14, 2000 at 21:11:21:

Hello Freddie,
Here’s a source out of Hawaii. Why don’t you contact them and see if they can help you. Best to you! —TCG

Send reply to: colliers@hawaii.rr.com
To: tcg@the-compton-group.org
Subject: Hawaii Investment Properties
Date sent: 11 Dec 2000 21:47:41 -1000

Thank you for you continued support. As we dramatically change the way we conduct our brokerage business to embrace the world-wide-web, the Investment Properties Services Group of Colliers Monroe Friedlander (Colliers) have included you to receive the latest investment and development property offerings announcement via email. We will not send out large files with attachments, only announcements with hyperlinks to www.pothul.com.

If you would like to continue to receive email announcements, simply do not respond.

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive any property announcements via email, please select the unsubscribe link above, or paste the following into your internet browser: http://www.pothul.com/pg/Unsubscribe.html.

For more information about
Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc. go to: www.colliershawaii.com
For the Investment Properties Services Group of Colliers, go to: www.pothul.com.

Company Brief:
Colliers Monroe Friedlander (Colliers) is Hawaii’s only full-service office, retail, industrial, investment and property management real estate firm. Established in 1973 as a diversified full service organization, providing leasing, sales, management and consulting services throughout the Pacific, today Colliers has 120 employees and represents the dominant market share in investment property sales throughout the islands.

sent by:

Douglas A. Pothul, CCIM, SIOR
Senior Vice President
Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc.
1800 Central Pacific Plaza
220 South King Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
866-376-8485 ~ toll free direct
808-523-9758 ~ direct
808-524-2666 ~ main
808-521-0977 ~ fax
doug@pothul.com