Hello From Dallas.... - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Hear!Hear! - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on March 08, 1999 at 13:11:56:

JP,

The convention was phenomenal. I was stunned by how friendly everyone was. Everyone was looking to chat and the more experienced players were remarkably willing to share their vast knowledge. In spite of all the chatting that occurs online, I did not expect quite that level of openess. It really was as if everyone lived on the same block for years. The seed of some long friendships was clearly planted. What a group!

The speakers were outstanding. The info imparted was waaaaaay more valuable than the pittance charged to attend. The entusiasm generated by the speakers AND the listeners still has me awake and moving with ceaseless energy. What a group!

Lastly, the deals offered for the courses were remarkable. I picked up 3 of Bronchick’s courses and attendence at one of his workshops for a fraction of the usual (and already reasonable) price. In fact I already read all three courses and am salivating at the prospect of acting on them. My wife is already out looking for FSBO’s and out-of-state owned properties for L/O’s while I toil here at the job. What a group!

In summary- THANKS! The info gathered and friends made shall make life more prosperous and enjoyable in the Hyre household.

John Hyre

Re: Hello From Dallas… - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on March 08, 1999 at 12:59:54:

JP,

Thank you!,Thank you!,Thank you!,Thank you!,

This was bar far, the most incredible experience I have ever had. The energy was so intense it blew me away. I was so excited, that I spoke the lady next to me on the plane for 4 hours straight. I gave her a full recap and I am almost certain that we have a new convert.

We swapped emails and I am going to make it my goal to spread the “love of the game” to everybody I meet. Long story short, she is going to buy Kyosaki’s book today.

I really appreciate you, Terry, and all the rest of the family for your part in changing my life for the better forever.

I look forward to being part of this family for a long time to come. I am counting the days until next year.

Sincerely,

Dan Matejsek

Sign us up … - Posted by Carol and Dennis

Posted by Carol and Dennis on March 08, 1999 at 12:52:31:

doesn’t matter where it is nor when.
Put us on the registration list for next year.
Even Dennis (just teasing!).
Greatest thanks to all who put it together, and all who came and shared, and allowed us all to be together.
It will probably be 6 months before the full impact of the weekend hits me!
Carol and Dennis

Unfreakinbelievable - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on March 08, 1999 at 12:33:31:

BOOM!

The power and energy was so awesome and infectious, I had a blast.
Meeting so many of you and getting to know you was the BEST!
Getting such cool tips from the speakers and other investors was even more icing on the cake…

I am not one to get overly giddy and excited but this was the BEST! I would have paid 5K to go…

A very sincere thank you to JP and Terry and anyone else who helped put this together!

karp

Thank You!!! - Posted by Jason-DTX

Posted by Jason-DTX on March 08, 1999 at 10:49:36:

for putting on such a great event! I agree it was more like a family reunion than a convention.
I only had 6 hours of sleep (total) for the WHOLE weekend and with all the excitement, I wasn’t even tired (until I got home Sunday night). By far the networking was the best part. That was what set this apart from all the other seminars and conventions I’ve been too!
Keep up the great work and I’ll see Yall next year, if not sooner!
Jason Windholz

Re: Hello From Dallas… - Posted by Myra Miller

Posted by Myra Miller on March 08, 1999 at 09:50:17:

Good Morning JP,Terry…I’ll say THANK YOU to you for putting this event together, you guys are AWESOME! thanks to everyone else for their warmth frienship.
Thank you to all the speakers and specially to Robert Kiyosaki for openning my/our mind(s).
I don’t think that we could ever repay you.
Blessings, Myra(NY)

Re: What a thrill … - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on March 09, 1999 at 13:19:08:

Alex,

If you haven’t already, get John Behle’s Paper Trilogy. It’s a great course on notes.

So, no excuses… go kick some butts - Posted by Alex Gurevich, TX

Posted by Alex Gurevich, TX on March 09, 1999 at 11:42:34:

Re: Hello From Dallas… - Posted by Bill from Indiana

Posted by Bill from Indiana on March 08, 1999 at 20:00:48:

I’m the big redish-blond haired guy and we talked at the convention.Just want to wish you the best of luck. Keep me up on your progress. Looks like you have a whole family opportunity. Good luck and get going!

Re: Use of Name Tags - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on March 08, 1999 at 22:02:03:

Even better were those who put their posing “handle” on the tag. Made it even easier to connect names with faces. It was pretty hard to miss “KARP”.

BG