Hello Scott Britton - Posted by Frank B.

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 15, 1999 at 15:02:33:

Frank,

You picked a great guy to ask for help. In case you didn’t know, Scott has a website. If you don’t get an answer on this newsgroup, try reaching him at:

Sincerely,
Bill K. (AZ)

Hello Scott Britton - Posted by Frank B.

Posted by Frank B. on April 15, 1999 at 14:18:44:

Was pleased to note that someone of your investment experience was so close at hand,(I’m a rank amatuer in Natchez)and that your are so willing to lend your expertise to this site.I must admit that on first impression the amount of information seems overwhelming and the learning curve pretty steep,but the more I read and listen to folks like you and the other more seasoned investors,the curve does seem to be flattening a bit.The reality of this is that it is kind of like swimming the ocean;aint no way to get to the other side without diving in and start strokin!So after that big build up my question to you is would you consider working with me on some wholesale flips if the numbers were favorable for both of us?I assure you I wont waste your time with unworkeable situations.Failing that,I would hope you would let me bend your ear from time to time.Thanks,Frank Boseman