HELP !! $2 MIL. Com. Land but owner has no money - Posted by George

Posted by hardmoney4u on September 17, 2003 at 16:58:25:

your client has enough equity to bridge on for your construction project - mail me for details

HELP !! $2 MIL. Com. Land but owner has no money - Posted by George

Posted by George on September 17, 2003 at 11:43:31:

I am a developer; I a have a client trying to utilize the worth of his property that is FREE & Clear to build 2 new buildings (500K)

Does someone know now to structure a deal maybe using created mortgages or notes to create cash for construction.He can’t take out a loan on the land because his income is too low and he really does not want to wholesale it because of the discount. maybe a no doc loan ?

Is there a way for me to create a note or cash out using his property equity. I thought I might take out a loan using the property but I won’t qualify either.

PLEASE HELP

Re: HELP !! $2 MIL. Com. Land but - Posted by Jason B.

Posted by Jason B. on September 17, 2003 at 14:24:18:

The best way I can see is to partner with a builder that is willing to work on it for a share of the profits.

Treat it like a partnership but don’t allow him to place a lien on the property. The builder’s compensation is a share of the improved value + hard costs (not including labor).

Rather than have workers “on the bench” the builder could utilize them to create some extra wealth.

–Jason