Help a newbie get started - Posted by Desmond Tx

Posted by Desmond Tx on June 13, 2000 at 16:37:24:

Thanks for the compliment David. Well I have been reading everything I can get my hands on in here. I have also ordered Ron Legrands and Carlton sheets programs. I am currently interested in learning anything and everything I can about the real estate investing business. I figure if I start with a broad base of knowledge then decide what I want to specialize in I should end up with a pretty good base to build my hopes and dreams on.

Thanks again
Desmond

Help a newbie get started - Posted by Desmond Tx

Posted by Desmond Tx on June 12, 2000 at 15:12:29:

I have read three of robert’s books and have attemted to order the last book
Rich dad poor dad
cash flow quadrant
if you want to be rich and happy dont go to school
rich dads guide to investing (on order)

I am very serious about wanting to learn to invest in real estate. I am more than willing to do anything and everything to learn and to fail at it if need be in order to keep learning. I am looking for anyone in the San Antonio,Texas area or wherever that would be willing to teach me how to go about starting. I am more than willing to do as I am told so long as in return I am taught. In essence I am not looking for a job just some training I want no compensation other than the training. I am just looking for a brain to pick. Again finances at this point in time is not the biggest concern of mine the knowledge is. I am 25 years old and have on average at least 5 days a week that I can invest towards learning.

Thanks
Desmond

Re: Help a newbie get started - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on June 13, 2000 at 10:58:55:

Desmond, with that attitude and at your age you’ll do well. What exactly is it that you want to focus on learning, paper, RE, Mh’s (to create paper).

Jump in the water is fine.

David Alexander