HELP.... advice on a deal to sell lease/Purchase - Posted by Matt S

Posted by JML on February 15, 2002 at 16:28:53:

Don’t forget, you can ask the agent to loan you his commission and give him a note due in a few years with a little cash down. He may be interested if this helps make the sale. See ‘Nothing Down in the 90’s’ by Rbt. Allen, p. 151. Great book that gives you a boost in confidence as well as thorough info, in case you haven’t read it. Go for it and good luck Matt!

HELP… advice on a deal to sell lease/Purchase - Posted by Matt S

Posted by Matt S on February 15, 2002 at 09:33:19:

First of all, I just found this great site this week. I am more motivated than ever because of all of you. I currently have two rentals, just bought two more with a partner and hungry. I need advice on a possible deal. Currently there is a home listed in a nice area for 74,900, says needs tlc but sound home. I have not looked at it yet but ran some speculative numbers. There are two houses listed within the same block for 99,900. I know the rental market on this home would be 750/month plus utilities. It has been on the market for about 42 days. I want to look at the house and structure a deal so that I can find a lease purchaser and put money in my pocket establishing cashflow at the same time. I know I need to look at it first. Based on that, any suggestions on how to structure this to my advantage? The profit margin is there already provided it doesn’t need much work. Also, it is listed with a Realtor so the no money down concept won’t work because they will need paid, Oh by the way, I am licensed too. Just looking for suggestions here, I am a little nervous as I stay at a lower price and this would be a jump for me. I know this sound silly but just would like to hear from any of you. Thanks, Matt