help advice - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on February 20, 1999 at 14:51:19:

Is anybody even reading this just let me know by answering even if you dont have any answers. It doesn’t seem that anybody does.

help advice - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on February 19, 1999 at 18:45:09:

I’m a recant college graduate who’s looking to get into the real estate market. I’ve learned alot on my own the last 3months. Should I buy the late night no money down courses-are they worth it. Also—i just got approved for a loan 60,000/ 30 year/ about 8.3%interest–should I try to get FHA backing/should I get a 15 . Also, I found a nice condo near a college campus that rents for about 750 a month (2bedroom/1.5bath) and its in great condition(I used to live there). So, what should be my price I offer, you can tell I’m very new at this. I’m interested in buying and renting it out and with payments being 450 for my loan I could pocket 250 a month. Any advice on what I should do. I’m just a little scared to make a move. Also- I’ve found a 4 bedroom apt building that needs fix up and can get a good deal on it–problem is its in a moderately bad neighborhood–should I stay out of those neighborhoods. Thanks alot for all your help!!!