HELP! Anybody ever used Statewide Capital LLC??? - Posted by Keith

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 18, 2001 at 22:28:42:

Call them up and find out what they need. If you have the bids already they may take that.

Just ask the person you are working with the funding on.

Terry

HELP! Anybody ever used Statewide Capital LLC??? - Posted by Keith

Posted by Keith on February 18, 2001 at 22:16:00:

Hi,

I have recently been approved with Statewide Capital with their investor loan program and I need some insight with how they want the paper work filled out. Specifically, the Property Inspection and Bid Form. I am attempting to fill it out but the layout of it seems to be less than what I would’ve expected. There are no separate column entries for material and then labor and they itemize small insignificant things like door handles, dry wall tape, etc… But on the other hand there’s no mention of drainage pipe replacement and water feeds for plumbing. Can someone who has dealt with this program please give me a clue as to how to really fill this thing out? I already have a detail report of what the rehab requires but since I am subing out a lot of the work the specific required work is described differently. I am really in a hurry to get this acquisition before my time runs out!

Thanx!
Keith

Are they for real? - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on February 19, 2001 at 24:09:03:

Keith, I just checked out their web site, http://www.statewidellc.com and it looks like they offer an interesting program. Do you know of others who have actually been funded by them. Their Q&A talks about their SCI fees. Did you have to pay them anything up front to get approved? Let us know what your actual experience is with them as they are about to branch out into many states.