Help getting started - Posted by Biznusman

Posted by matthhhh on July 25, 2003 at 16:57:12:

Hey there im starting off with a few properties and was wondering I could share my real estate investing experience with you and vice versa. Please let me know or email me at moore123@eastlink.ca

Help getting started - Posted by Biznusman

Posted by Biznusman on July 19, 2003 at 05:11:17:

Hello all. I need a little help getting started in real estate investing. I have been reading about it now for over a year, been thru Rich Dad’s books and games, gave Russ Whitney’s starter package a try and I am currently getting ready to take my Texas Real Estate Sales exam to be a realtor, primarily for exposure to real estate deals. I have horrible credit and no money to invest thanks to a lay off last November. So I am interested in putting together deals, right now, for investors that have the cash, for a fee of course. Preforeclosures have caught my attention, so I want to start there. Any suggestions? Thx for the help.

Re: Help getting started - Posted by Ron Caraway

Posted by Ron Caraway on July 19, 2003 at 12:54:11:

If you want to learn to swim you can practice on dry land all you want-but the way to really learn is to jump into the 10 ft. end of the pool.-what part of Texas are you from-Im from Dallas but I buy all over Texas-maybe we could help each other-thanksCobra