Help I can't buy a house!! - Posted by Davina Prasad

Posted by Newbie on August 04, 2003 at 10:44:36:

Start with lease options and/or wholesaling. These techniques require no cash and/or credit to get started. To learn about these techniques buy a real estate course, or do a search in the archives on this site and started reading and get yourself educated on how to do these types of deals…

Help I can’t buy a house!! - Posted by Davina Prasad

Posted by Davina Prasad on August 04, 2003 at 02:37:07:

Hi, I am not working and have to credit history etc, so I cannot get a loan from a bank. I would love to put one of these deals togeather, but don’t see how I can do it without having a mortgage for a little while. I also do not have large amounts of cash for the deals. What can I do and HOW??? I also live in Australia, so please don’t use the american terminology of real estate I don’t understand it!!! thanks!!! Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Help I can’t buy a house!! - Posted by Ross

Posted by Ross on August 04, 2003 at 14:40:50:

Run an ad in the local paper stating I buy houses. my personal ad is a little more elaborate but says the same thing. then you structure your finance with the seller and state that as an investor you will give them 10 bucks and follow up with 1-5,000 when you get a buyer in to the house. you of course will run another ad after you get a sales agreement stating you will sell this house owner financing and or lease option depending on the deal you make with the seller. you will ask from the new buyer a much larger down and pay the down you agreed upon with the seller
this is in a nut shell and I hope it was helpful

Re: Help I can’t buy a house!! - Posted by Verne in California

Posted by Verne in California on August 04, 2003 at 12:59:07:

If I were you, start with Birddogging. Birddogs find property for investors. They collect a fee if the investor closes the deal. You don’t need much $$ to locate property just a watchful eye.

Verne