Help-Is this a good deal - Posted by Darius

Posted by ray@lcorn on August 13, 2003 at 08:23:24:

Darius,

You’re in luck… right here in our archives there is a ton of info on the dry cleaning business. A search on the term “dry cleaning” will produce about four pages of hits.

Pay particular attention to anything posted by JohnBoy. He was heavily involved in the business and posted numerous long descriptions of his knowledge and experience. One such post is http://www.creonline.com/commercial-real-estate/wwwboard5/messages/1170.html

If I recall, he got out of the biz a year or so ago. You might want to drop him an email and get his take on your deal. Tell him I sent you, and that he should check in with us every once and a while!

ray

Help-Is this a good deal - Posted by Darius

Posted by Darius on August 12, 2003 at 12:02:51:

I am trying to purchase a Dry cleaning business. This includes a plant(pick-up),a 2nd pick-up, and a laundry mat with a pick-up. All machines are 3 years old. I have the tax records for the last 4 years on all three. The Plant and the 2nd pick-up gross about $220k a year. The laundry mat/pick-up about $100k per year. They are trying to sell all three for $275K. Is this a good deal and where can I find financing. Buildings not included in purchase(business only).

Re: Help-Is this a good deal - Posted by Tony Chavez

Posted by Tony Chavez on August 19, 2003 at 18:21:00:

I can help you get the funding for this project. Please call me, if you still need financing. Thanks
559.453.2424 www.globalnetfunding.com