Help! Mailing out of state owners, - Posted by Pat(NJ)

Posted by Joe Tx on May 11, 2000 at 19:39:48:

NT

Help! Mailing out of state owners, - Posted by Pat(NJ)

Posted by Pat(NJ) on May 10, 2000 at 09:36:54:

I’m in the process of sending letters to out of state owners. I don’t want the letter forwarded if the owner has moved and I want the new address to add to my mailing list. Does anyone know what I need to put on the envelope so the mail is not forwarded and I get the new address? I believe it is “Do Not Forward”, “Return address requested”. Please advise.

Re: Help! Mailing out of state owners, - Posted by Dave DeSimini

Posted by Dave DeSimini on May 10, 2000 at 12:46:24:

Where and how did you obtain the out of state owners names and addresses? Thanks for your time!
Dave

Re: Help! Mailing out of state owners, - Posted by Tuan Pha,

Posted by Tuan Pha, on May 10, 2000 at 11:08:25:

Hi Pat,
How did you go about to get information on out of state owners.

that is correct - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on May 10, 2000 at 10:52:37:

Pat,
I just completed a post card mailing, and used those very words on my post cards.
A few have been returned and several had new addresses on them.
Some said, “Forwarding expired, new address: 123 anystreet, anytown, any state, USA zip code.”
Others simply had the new address on them.

Good luck in your mailing efforts,
Jim IL

Re: Help! Mailing out of state owners, - Posted by Soraya

Posted by Soraya on May 10, 2000 at 20:45:46:

Ask any mailing list broker in your Yellow Pages.
You select the zip code that you want to buy property in and they will supply you with all the out of state or out of town property owners. It was a couple of months ago that I called but I believe they were going to charge me about $300 for 5000 names. I could get the names on a CD, ON Line or sent to me On Labels.

Soraya

Re: Help! Mailing out of state owners, - Posted by Pat(NJ)

Posted by Pat(NJ) on May 10, 2000 at 11:18:32:

See JP Vaughans article entitled “Out-of-State Owners= Opportunity” under money making ideas. Here is the url: http://www.real-estate-online.com/mm_12.htm