help! no job and poor credit...can it work? - Posted by amanda

Posted by rhino on August 14, 2001 at 04:01:06:

hi amanda. i just got on this board tonite and stumbled across yours, and it is one of the posts i know a little something about. i was worried about the same things u WERE. i just saw your post is really old. anyways tho, there are new kinds of mortgages out there that dont require incomeinputs and stuff of that nature. there are also mortagages that go by asset to debt ratios. i dont have income so i was pretty worried till i saw these in a newspaper ad. i hope this helps. if u did get a mortgage already on different driteria. please email me when u get bored and tell me a little about it, i havent bought yet and am keepin my eyes open for new mortgage deals. matt

help! no job and poor credit…can it work? - Posted by amanda

Posted by amanda on February 16, 2001 at 14:33:26:

hi, i’m new to this whole thing and would greatly appriciate any help you may have to offer me.i ended up here because i saw the carlton sheets imfomercial but couldn’t afford the offer. i have always been interested in realestate and would love to get into it, but being a single mother of three i had given up hope of my realestate dreams. is it possible to buy a property with no money, no job and poor credit? and if so how do i start? thank you in advance for any input i love all the helpful information in here and i now believe that eventualy i will be living my dream. :slight_smile:

Re: help! no job and poor credit…can it work? - Posted by Lu

Posted by Lu on February 16, 2001 at 18:12:53:

I heard you can sometimes find the CSheets program on ebay real cheap, you might want to try there first.

Re: help! no job and poor credit…can it work? - Posted by amanda

Posted by amanda on February 16, 2001 at 17:55:01:

i dont think that i was clear on my position earlier, sorry. i have no major outstanding bills, i own my own mh, and i have no worries about monthly bills etc… i just dont have the extra money to invest in a house. i know of several houses that are of interest to me, they have been on the market for some time due to zoning but are and would be great rentals. what i need to know is what options might i have to purchase these properties without loosing a step? all input is welcome and appriciated thank you…amanda