Help On Getting forclosed house next door????? - Posted by Rich Hildreth

Posted by Steve on March 25, 2000 at 21:08:20:

Wow, right next door. I wish that would happen to me. But anyway this is about you. There are 2 things you can do. First of, the houls is being forclosed on you said. That means that the attorny works for the bank or the lending institution. If I were you, come monday or right now if your county records are on line, I would pull the tax records and check to verify that they owned the home and not just rented it and were kicked out. If they were the owners, or who ever the owners are find them and see how much they are behind in payments. If it is not to far gone, you might be able to tell the owners you will buy the home for the ballance of the mortgage and you will bring the mortgage currant and save their credit.

Let me know what happens.
Steve

Help On Getting forclosed house next door??? - Posted by Rich Hildreth

Posted by Rich Hildreth on March 24, 2000 at 19:36:47:

Hello All, I came home the other day to find the people next door stuff on the curb. The house is really bringing down our neighborhood!!! The people who stayed there did not take good care of the house so I know that it needs some work. Houses in my area are selling at $50,000–53,000. This is a two story with 3Brd and 1 1/2 baths. From outside apperance: Vinyl siding, landscaping, outside trash all around. This seems like a great deal at the right price. Problem: Who Do I make offer to? How do I find them? The notice on the door has an attornys name listed, should I start with them or what? Any help from deal makers needed…

Thanks in advance, Rich Hildreth (Flint,MI)