HELP ON THIS ONE!!!!!!! - Posted by CT

Posted by Utah Investor on February 21, 2002 at 22:26:15:


What they want is the HUD Statement (Closing Settlement Statement) from the Title Company. It shows them how much they will “net” from the deal.

Any other questions?

HELP ON THIS ONE!!! - Posted by CT

Posted by CT on February 21, 2002 at 19:16:22:

I’m negotiating a short sale with mort. company we’ve done all the preliminary work:purchase contract,letter from owner,authorization to release info. Now they’ve contacted the owner and asked for me to give them a net sheet,they said I’d know what that was but I don’t!!! What is it??thanks in advance

Re: HELP ON THIS ONE!!! - Posted by John Oh

Posted by John Oh on February 22, 2002 at 07:03:08:

I use the HUD-1 statement for this. The bank just wants to know what they will net after the closing. You should be working with a title company that will do these for you. Be sure the check on taxes and assesments due.
You can get a blank for off internet also.
John OH