Help, please - need April-May 98 issue of Mother Earth News - Posted by shawn frey

Posted by Kevin Abbey OK on March 31, 1999 at 23:42:18:

With her brother’s construction help. Adobe home, as I recall…Kevin

Help, please - need April-May 98 issue of Mother Earth News - Posted by shawn frey

Posted by shawn frey on March 30, 1999 at 10:24:01:

A guy here told my about a woman that bought some land, built a house and then subdivided the property. I called the publisher but all their back issues were sold. I searched info-trac and was able to find the article title but no text. If there is someone here who could fax or copy and mail the article to me I would appreciate. I will glady pay you for the article, potage ect…

Because I am doing research I hope someone has the article.

Thanks for your time.

regards,
shawn

Re: Help, please - need April-May 98 issue of Mother Earth News - Posted by slf

Posted by slf on March 30, 1999 at 13:46:55:

Called the publisher back and explained I really needed the article for research for the Forest Service. They are faxing and mailing a copy today. It pays to keep trying.

Re: Help, please - need April-May 98 issue of Mother Earth News - Posted by shawn frey

Posted by shawn frey on March 30, 1999 at 14:36:47:

Howdy,

For those of you that don’t know, that article was about a 46 year old divorced woman by the name of Tina Miller. She managed to but land, sub-divide it and sell it at a profit. She also managed to build her own home - complete with tack room and office. Oh, and she had no construction skills when she began.

Just thought you’d like to know.