Help Please! - Posted by Larry S

Posted by Larry S on November 02, 1998 at 06:33:51:

Thanks for the prompt reply! I agree with your assessment. There are many good deals out there so I think I will wait to be educated!! Thanks again.

Help Please! - Posted by Larry S

Posted by Larry S on November 01, 1998 at 18:57:39:

I have just ordered Lonnie’s “Deals on Wheels” and “Making Money on Mobile Homes” and I am waiting for the merchandise. However, a great opportunity just fell into my lap! A man I talked to today told me that he has a mobile home that he wants to get rid of because he is going to Europe! Price: If I move it, I keep it! Now, I can move it, but what next? I would like to get rid of it ASAP, but what do I do next. Please advise. Thanks.

Re: Help Please! - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on November 02, 1998 at 06:13:47:

Larry,

Wait till you receive Lonnies books before you proceed. Do not try to move mobile homes. Why do you think this guy is going to just give you the home. Because he can’t find anyone else to sell it to or find a park that will accept the mobile.

Many parks do not accept older mobiles. Also if older, there’s a good chance that the mobile can not physically be moved. Rotten undercarriage etc. I’ve heard stories of older mobiles actually fallen apart during the move.

Concentrate on mobiles that can stay in the parks.