Help Please! - Posted by Tim

Posted by Barry (FL) on September 07, 2003 at 18:12:06:

Take nospam out of my email address if you reply to me. Where in FL are you located. A sub2 deal consists of alot of paperwork including the formation of a land trust etc. email me privately, I may be able to help or steer you to someone close to you that can.

Hope This Helps,
Barry (FL)

Help Please! - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on September 07, 2003 at 14:01:29:

I need some advice. I am trying to put together a deal for a lady who is in foreclosure. She wll sign the property over to me as long as I pay off all liens and bring it current. I should be able to do this and have a decent amount of equity in the property. How do I structure this? Do I write up a normal sales contract or should she sign a quit- claim deed subject to me paying off the liens? I am in Florida. Please help. Thank-you