Help!!! - Posted by Adarla

Posted by Shane on February 05, 2002 at 20:49:45:

You probably aren’t getting a lot of responses because of the dollar amounts you mentioned. Most people unfortunately only have time to respond to “money” questions. What is the current value of the properties? The credit problems that you had are you working to fix them? Are you currently working? I probably have about fifty more questions I need to ask before I can give you any hard suggestions. Email me I’ll see what I can do to help. Shane

Help!!! - Posted by Adarla

Posted by Adarla on February 05, 2002 at 02:00:18:

Ok, posted some of this info on main board a few days…but still need HELP!! Our landlord is in pre-foreclosure on
2 of his houses. (Ours and one next door) He told us
we could buy the house we are in now for what he has left
on it to pay. ($9000.) But the house prob needs another 10-15k worth of work. (replace a outer wall, new windows, and new floors on at least 3 rooms). The problem I’m having
is comming up with the money. I would love to buy and keep this house and do a flip on the other since it needs work also. Can anyone lead me in the direction of a hard lendor/and a person who buys house to fix. Our credit rating is between poor/fair for both myself and my husband
do to him falling ill a few years ago. I need someone who
does this in the western side of Arkansas.

Thanks ahead,

Adarla