help!!!!!! - Posted by melissa Huk

Posted by Barbi Christy on March 04, 2001 at 02:42:40:

Take your own good advice and don’t use your credit cards to finance repairs or buy property. My husband and I made that mistake thinking that the next big sale would take care of the balance but there was always something else to spend the money on, another property or repair…consequently we are heavily in debt and I would never do it again. Best of Luck to you and you children.

help!!! - Posted by melissa Huk

Posted by melissa Huk on March 04, 2001 at 24:35:29:

I am so new at this that It scares me. I have read a lot of the program and find it very hard even as a Real estate agent to understand all the financing. I have been looking fr deals all over and I am at almost a dead end here in san Diego. I know that i can buy in other places, but this scares me to. I still do not know what I am doing. I read and read and listen to the tapes. Can someone help me to know what to look for and without alot of money. I am a single mother of three kids and i work full-time as a Real Estate agent. The buildings that are for sale are all priced way out of market or just the right price. Isn’t the whole thing that you find property that is distressed or a bargin? I have been told to stay away from residential property and invest in buildings, condo’s or duplexs. I have talked with some investors who have alot of money to fix up property without having to rent it out to make money. I do not want to rack up credit cards right now since my income is so fixed and I am maxed out in all areas. I need help to know how to get going and be without fear all the time. I need this for my family and myself. I deserve it.

M. HUK

Re: help!!! - Posted by Gary Beesinger

Posted by Gary Beesinger on March 04, 2001 at 24:43:16:

Email me when you get a chance and let me know your email. Have been through a lot of this myself and maybe some of what I’ve gone through can help you. Am going through AD Kesslers program right now.