HELP!!!!!! - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 29, 2006 at 06:34:55:

So you don’t thinks its a good for starters, just to get familiar with the process

HELP!!! - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 29, 2006 at 24:09:53:

Hello, I have a question. I wanted to get started in Real Estate investing and I ran across somebody that made me an offer, but I’m not too sure about it. He claims that his company has real estate and that the look for individual investors with good credit. They show you property and if you decide to get it then what they do is go through there bank to get it financed with your credit and you receive $2000 upfront now they rent the property and over a period of time you can decide to keep it or sell it. If you sell it then they split the equity with you. Does that sound crazy to anybody, please give me some feedback

Re: HELP!!! - Posted by Joe-Ga

Posted by Joe-Ga on March 29, 2006 at 06:19:16:

I would not go for the deal, if you have good credit and can obtain a loan, there are PLENTY houses available today to be bought on the wholesale market.

Re: HELP!!! - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on March 29, 2006 at 01:23:05:

Mike,

This opportunity for you is possible, you would be what is called a credit investor. However, any time you invest with anyone you need to know who they really are, or are you just going to give them $2000 that they will take off and never be seen again, as well, you want to know if the deal will really work.

This means you really need to know what to look for to ensure the property is a real deal. If you are interested in getting further details on investing send me an email and I will give you further details on how to be sure you start off on the right foot investing. Too many people loose money on their first deal, and never get back in it.

Matthew