Help Proving Documentation for Hard Money - Posted by mary e

Posted by Marcos on September 23, 2003 at 16:38:21:

I would recommend at this point that you’re not quite ready to do a deal with a Hard Money Lender, I would instead try to find a partner to joint venture on this deal with. Find someone who can put up the cash for a return. Or perhaps even someone who can put up the credit for a return. But, most Hard Money Lenders would not lend you money based on your shaky financial setup. Contrary to popular opinion, most Hard Money Lenders DO want you to pay them back. They do not wish to get the property back.

HTH,

Marcos

Help  Proving Documentation for Hard Money - Posted by mary e

Posted by mary e on September 23, 2003 at 14:20:41:

I have submitted pre-qualification applications to several hard money lenders and I don’t have downpayment funds that they need to see in a bank account and neither do I have a bank account that has been used for 2 months so that they can see activity on that. Last but not lease I don’t have check stubs to prove employment since I haven’t worked since june 12th 2003. Advice please I have several properties that I can make some money on since I haven’t seen a ckeck since June. It would really be nice to make money again and that has always been a passion. To own my own real estate investment business. Will someone Help!!!

Thanks