Help Quick!! Need money!! - Posted by Jason (kcmo)

This is really “Childish” on your part Mr Piper! - Posted by Rahgieb

Posted by Rahgieb on June 03, 2000 at 12:12:44:

Mr Piper;’

Your posts are really becoming “Childish” to say the least. I have a sophisticated system to run comps on properties. My friend is a Realtor ® and he found these comps to be very very accurate. He pays for this service and if you need good comps perhaps you should get a better system than OCTITLE! You guys should not rely strictly on those comps! Go ahead keep using that site and you will miss a ton of good profitabl deals.

This is my final postiing to you Mr Piper, I have deals to make and no time for childish arguments! If you feel that this is not a good deal, then go do one of your own!

Best of luck there Mr Piper.

Rahgieb

Still Waiting… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on June 03, 2000 at 11:43:05:

Still waiting for just ONE comp of a fourplex over $300K. Hurry though, I’m getting blue holding my breath.

JPiper

Re: Sometimes the unbeaten path is the way to go!!! - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on June 03, 2000 at 21:24:34:

Well that was really eastern mystical and stuff, grasshopper, but you still haven’t shown me the money. Bottom line, I don’t think you have a clue as to what you are talking about. Please prove me wrong, I would love to learn another investment technique that is viable and can create profit. Why don’t you post an example of how YOU would profit from this deal, Oh Enlightened One? Otherwise, go home.

Re: Sometimes the unbeaten path is the way to go!!! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on June 03, 2000 at 13:46:08:

Rahgieb,

Perhaps you can give a break down of your numbers that make this a deal worth pursuing in your mind?

You know what they say? When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Well teacher, I’m ready, will you appear? Show me the deal in this.

JohnBoy

Re: This is really “Childish” on your part Mr Piper! - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on June 03, 2000 at 13:49:56:

It’s a shame you cant operate this sophisticated system. I only surmise that since you cant seem to type the same email address more than once.

David Alexander

Your Final Posting… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on June 03, 2000 at 12:51:21:

I suppose this means you won’t be providing me with even ONE comp of a FOURPLEX of over $300K?

By the way, either my former real estate brokerage company, myself, my wife, or all of the above have been members of the Heartland MLS since 1992.

And here I thought the Heartland MLS system was the most “sophisticated” system for comps available in this area. Now to find out that you and your Realtor friend have a more “sophisticated” system.

Hopefully you won’t find this too “childish” on my part, but even if you won’t provide a comp of a fourplex over $300K, perhaps you would provide the name of this “sophisticated” system?

JPiper

LOL; thanks for the chuckle… - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on June 04, 2000 at 06:56:07:

Eric,

It’s only 6:30 am here, but I laughed at your wonderfully, irreverent humor. There’s a place for some slapstick sarcasm. I hope you don’t get flammed for this post. I, for one, agree with you completely: you have analyzed the numbers according to how you do business; it’s now time for the other party to do the same.

That’s what makes this site so great: the honest sharing, and the high quality of the answers, honestly policed by the community itself.

Grasshopper. LMAO. I’ve got to go supervise a clean up project on one of my rehabs in a few minutes. Grasshopper. Eastern mysticism. I love it. You mean this rei stuff ain’t just magic and profitable (because I build it so they will come?). I’ll laugh about this post throughout the day.

Cheers,

HR