HELP! Tomorrow I may Enroll CS Chouching System - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on December 16, 2000 at 09:07:45:

Thank Troy.
I told this guy I would decide today. Well, I decide to hold my decition until I have done some more homework. ****WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS OR AT LEAST VERY COMPETITIVE AND SUCESSFUL.
**I WOUNDER why havent I hear of Ron Legrand before.
Thank again Troy and Keep it comming!

HELP! Tomorrow I may Enroll CS Chouching System - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on December 15, 2000 at 21:00:21:

Hi everyone.
Few Weeks ago I purchase the Carlton Sheets Course the one on TV that I have been watching since 1989, 11years ago.
Last Tuesday I got a call from a Representative telling me about the CS couching system.
Details:
*$995 for 3 month of couching with a man from SoltLake City, UT.
*A 800 number to speck with the couch from 10am to 10pm EST
*Homework assaigment and some “MATERIAL”???
*Verval Garantee that I will by a property with in two or three months.

I told him that I’m willing to try it for $500 only.
He say it that will only cover a month and the money they keep.

***HAVE ANY ONE TAKEN OR HEAR ABOUT THIS COURSE??
***ARE THEY SOME CRUCKS (FAKE) THAT BOUGHT THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE COURSE TO STEAL FROM OUR MONEY OR
ARE THIS PEOPLE FOR REAL

WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Re: HELP! - Posted by Jesse Moore

Posted by Jesse Moore on December 16, 2000 at 09:13:54:

Anthony,

Troy gave you sound advice. I currently have one of Ron Legrand’s systems and he is by far the best bet in terms of step by step guidance, and I believe he really has walked the talk.

Re: HELP! - Posted by Troy W.

Posted by Troy W. on December 15, 2000 at 21:49:08:

I was in the coaching system and for that price you should try Ron Legrand. Sheet’s is okay but you don’t need no coach, because all the info is in the book. All they are going to do is send you another Sheets course and a small coaches book. And they will be on you to keep up the pace. If you want I will sell you the book and chart they sent me. That is too much money just to buy 1-2 rental properites. If you buy Ron Legrand’s system you would have to pay maybe $200 more dollars and you will get all 4 of his systems and have access to a hotline for 6 months. Sounds like a better deal to me