Help with contract - Posted by Linda Buie

Posted by Vic on March 07, 2001 at 23:54:46:

Linda,

Your post leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

I’m not quite certain what you’re trying to accomplish here. Are you wanting to buy this on a land contract or L/O? Or are you wanting to get your own financing & buy him out? Do you want to buy the land outright & take over pmts on trailer? What exactly are you trying to accomplish.

You need to provide more information in order get a better answer. You also might want to post this at the mobile home newsgroup. Also, list the state that you are in. Also, provide some numbers on your deal.

Vic

Help with contract - Posted by Linda Buie

Posted by Linda Buie on March 06, 2001 at 23:45:53:

Found the perfect seller. Found the best deal now what? The seller has land with a house and trailer. House and land are paid for take up payments on trailer. The seller doesn’t want to go though title company on either deal wants two contracts because of the trailer not being paid off. What kind of contract do I use for the deal and am I missing something. He said he bought the house and land this way so he just wants a simple contract. Checked the deed and it is in his name and no taxes are due. If someone can help thank you.