Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by -Jimbo-

Posted by Deana Hand on July 15, 2003 at 21:53:45:

Yes, we have had several problem of harrsement. We send our payment every month on or before the 1st. The check clear our bank for two days and they are calling asking where our payment is. I tell them it has cleared my bank and their rely is prove it.

thank you
Deana

Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by -Jimbo-

Posted by -Jimbo- on March 28, 2003 at 13:06:12:

Hi everyone.

I need help with Fairbanks Mortgage company in Michigan. Does anyone have a contact number of someone who can help me buy several of their REOs?

Anyone have experience dealing with them in the past? Let me know.

Thanks for the advice and look-see,

-Jimbo-

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by Michael Killen

Posted by Michael Killen on July 07, 2003 at 15:29:58:

We need help! We’re trying to re-finance our home and Fairbanks has added $7,000.00 for service charge. Can anyone assist us. My wife and I are beside ourselves. I can be reached at (850) 595-4245 or (850) 595-4243 or (850) 434-3222.

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by Robert Mary Smerecki

Posted by Robert Mary Smerecki on May 26, 2003 at 09:18:49:

We are having major problems with Fairbanks Mortgage are mortgage was sold to fairbanks in Feb 2003, at which time we have nothing but problems with our mortgage payments they have cash everyone of our mtg checks and now they told us that they are going to foreclousure on our house in June 24, 2003 but we have the cancelled checks to prove that we have made the payments please let us know we can call to stop them from taking our house in Middlesex country New Jersey

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by Jessica

Posted by Jessica on May 20, 2003 at 10:19:29:

Our mortgage got sold to Fairbanks, then they sold it
to SN Servicing Corp., who does not report payments
to credit bureau. Fairbanks should have sold our account to someone who reports. This has kept our
credit score extremely low, we have made our payments on time and our credit score will never go up if the
mortgage company does not report. Fairbanks also was
always hard to get ahold of, did not pay our taxes on
time. Is there help?

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by tking

Posted by tking on March 28, 2003 at 19:12:38:

I have a mortgage with them and they are a real problem. Search for themon the web and you will find several pending class action suites against them.

Be carefull!

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by -Jimbo-

Posted by -Jimbo- on July 07, 2003 at 16:00:13:

Yes. Sue them. Everyone in California seems to be doing it.

Join in.

Good luck,

-Jimbo-

PS - I posted the original message in March. March! It’s now July.

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by Hubert Hoffman

Posted by Hubert Hoffman on July 08, 2003 at 08:19:56:

I am having lots of trouble with them as well. Any ideas how to get another lender once they have attacked bouth you and your credit rating?

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by Robert Mary Smerecki

Posted by Robert Mary Smerecki on May 26, 2003 at 09:23:23:

We are having several problems with Fairbanks we are located in Edison New Jersey we need someone to contact for help they want to take our home in June 24, 2003 because they said we are behind in our mortgage 3 months even when we have proved to them by cancelled checks in which they have cashed for our mtg payments please help us

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by -Jimbo-

Posted by -Jimbo- on March 29, 2003 at 09:31:21:

Thanks for the reply…it seems they have “issues” to deal with as a company.

-Jimbo-

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by paul

Posted by paul on June 25, 2003 at 01:41:12:

i am in california my loan was sold to fairbanks i am 39 and never had any credit problem – until now --fairbanks has 2700 of my dollars but even with proof of payment i am getting nowhere with them they say they did not get any money and i am never able to talk to any person that works for fairbanks that can help me resolve this problem and according to the people you can talk to they say they can only e-mail the other departments of their company but cannot call them for info and they will not give a number for you to call they put a 30 day late on my credit they have threatened and told us that if we didnt make the account current the home was going to be appraised and sold i gave them more money so that the account did not default but still cannot get resolution on the 2700 dollars of mine that i have proof that they have----check out these two sites jameshoyer.com/problem_fairbanks.htm & lieffcabraser.com/fairbanks.htm good luck

Re: Help with Fairbanks Mortgage - Posted by Robert Pipes

Posted by Robert Pipes on June 07, 2003 at 15:34:24:

Here you go folks. The new Chairman of the Board at Fairbanks Capital is Bradley M. Shuster. He is also the President of PMI, who is part owner of Fairbanks. His direct office number is 925-658-6134 and his home phone number is 510-653-1476. I have already called him at his home so I know the number is a good one. Good luck to everyone.