HELP! With Financial Calculator. - Posted by Mark

Posted by SusanL.–FL on May 31, 2000 at 10:18:43:

…getting a manual for his calculator (than I am having getting one for my breadmaker!). Bin trying since 9/99!

Julia Child, I’m not…as my smoke detectors are my guide…(so I DEFINITELY am NOT going to crank up this ‘baby’ till I have an instruction manual IN hand!)

:slight_smile:

HELP! With Financial Calculator. - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on May 26, 2000 at 20:22:48:

Hi there, I just got a Sharp EL-733A Financial calculator from a co-worker. He never used it for anything except regular calculator functions and there is no book to use for reference. Is there a quick way to learn these things, maybe a simple formula , or possibly a bookk that can be bought . I know it’s gonna be hard to give instruction on a message board, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Re: HELP! With Financial Calculator. - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on May 27, 2000 at 13:19:25:

I’m sure Sharp has a website where you can get contact info to get a manual. It’s probably something like www.sharp.com. Also check out the book “Calculator Power” by Jon Richards. I think it’s available here and while it’s not calculator specific, it is a great book for learning how to do real estate, and note specific calculations.

Re: HELP! With Financial Calculator. - Posted by jAthens

Posted by jAthens on May 26, 2000 at 23:09:42:

You could probably contact the company via website or 800 # and have them send you the manual for the calculator that you have. Just a thought!