Help with potential deal - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on February 02, 2002 at 11:16:44:

Bryan,

Yes it is zoned for Mobile Homes and I could put more MH’s on it. I just ordered the Lonnie books though and haven’t got a clue. You’re thinking what I was thinking however. I just don’t have a clue on what it costs to bust up the acreage into lots, run sewer/water etc… I think that I may have a jewell here, just not sure how to polish it up. Any help would be appreciated.

Help with potential deal - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on February 01, 2002 at 23:38:12:

All,

I was recently made aware of an opportunity in my local area. 7 acres, with 3 mobile homes on it. One double wide in great shape, one single wide in good shape, one single wide used as a storage building. The double wide is rented out currently at $500.00 per month. The good single wide is rented at $250.00 per month. The storage one is storing ha ha ha. Asking price on all plus land is 41K.

I just ordered Lonnies books on Wednesday and have yet to receive them. I hate to miss out on this deal if it’s considered a bargain, but being new don’t know what I should or could do with it. Is it something worth pursuing?

I’d love to hear some ideas on how to make this a money maker! Please help.

Re: Help with potential deal - Posted by Tom (WA)

Posted by Tom (WA) on February 05, 2002 at 12:13:09:

Sean, I’d like to discuss this with you. Give me a call at 360 570-0561

Re: Help with potential deal - Posted by Bryan

Posted by Bryan on February 02, 2002 at 07:12:28:

Is the land zoned for mobile homes? Would it be possible for you to put more mobile homes on the land once it was yours and turn it into a park?