Help with Tax Delinquent Properties - Posted by Thomas

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 02, 2003 at 10:06:19:

Ryan-------------------

My approach is to learn a lot before acting. Then act, and learn more as I go.

I recommend that you read my post for beginners which can be found by putting “beginners success” into the search function of the main bulletinboard of the CREONLINE.COM website.

Personally, I have put “tax liens” and “delinquent taxes -irs” into search browsers on the internet. It pulls up a lot of information, some out of date.

I’d recommend searching on the archives of the CREOLINE.COM website and similar sites. Also, look in the forums that have articles, not just the postings.

John Beck’s “Free and Clear” program has a lot of information, very cheap given how much information it has. Find it at the website of the infomercial people or John’ own www.johnbeck.net website.

If you plan to buy in a particular state, look at the websites for the county tax collectors or treasurers they have much information online or by getting written materials from them.

Good Investing*Ron Starr

Help with Tax Delinquent Properties - Posted by Thomas

Posted by Thomas on April 13, 2003 at 17:33:50:

I’m a newbie. I want tax delinquent properties to be my niche. I was thinking of purchasing John Becks course.I usually do not buy anything from an info-mercial. Can anyone suggest a different approach, or is Beck’s course any good.

Re: Help with Tax Delinquent Properties - Posted by Joe Guillen

Posted by Joe Guillen on August 07, 2003 at 02:55:12:

Whats this all about as I’m a newbie too.

Re: Help with Tax Delinquent Properties - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on April 13, 2003 at 18:42:53:

Thomas----------------------

I do tax sales investing. I am also a personal acquaintance of John Beck.

If you do a search on the archive for “john beck” you will find comments, both by me and other people. A couple of years ago there were problems with mailing of the programs, but that is past.

You can buy either from the infomercial people or, for slightly cheaper, directly from John Beck’s personal website: www.johnbeck.net .

But, it surprises me that you have already made a decision on your investing approach without reading too much about the topic. There are a lot of different ways to make money with tax sales.

I think his program has far more information than any other person’s, covering every state and Canada. It is not really “step by step” but rather gives you a lot of information and you have to dig in and learn local procedures and so on.

Good Investing*************Ron Starr***********

Re: Help with Tax Delinquent Properties - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on September 02, 2003 at 04:54:04:

Hello. i’ve recently come across the information on deliquent tax sales, but I am unsure as to where I should start in order to invest in these types of properties. If you could offer any help i would be very grateful!
Thanks
Ryan