Helping others - Posted by E.Geoffrey Sallanngge

Posted by Dirk Roach on November 09, 2000 at 12:00:29:

HI EGS, you won’t be disappointed. Get Rich helping Others is a super book, with lots of great info in it.
Also this forum, is super too. Check out some of the how to articles and success stories.
Dirk

Helping others - Posted by E.Geoffrey Sallanngge

Posted by E.Geoffrey Sallanngge on November 08, 2000 at 21:53:11:

Just purchased E.Tew’s course on the net, am eagerly waiting it’s arrival, am retired and going to step into the market with both feet, currently live in a moblehome 16X80, will audit this forum as time goes by.

EGS, the old mountain man

I’m reading it now, so far – Excellent! - Posted by Robert (Houston,TX)

Posted by Robert (Houston,TX) on November 09, 2000 at 17:32:53:

Hi EGS,

Ernest Tew and his material, from what I have heard and read are EXCELLENT! He has helpful comments posted here and I always look forward to reading more of his posts. He is prompt with replies to inquiries and I heard great comments about Ernest at the MH Workshop in Atlanta. As Dirk said, this site is most helpful as I’m sure you’ll see. If you ‘lurk’ (read posts by others) the site, you’ll find most of your questions posted here with replies. Don’t forget the search feature. Its great even though you have to go to the main newsgroup to use it, it will search the MH discussion newsgroup as well. Don’t hesitate to post any questions you have. These guys (and ladies) are good!

Good ‘luck’
Robert