Hey Ed ...I'll wait - Posted by Randal Miller (ohio)

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 28, 2001 at 15:16:09:

Randy,

As you know we’ve been playing telephone tag.You did call me back and, I told you that I’d call you back.

Randy, I didn’t forget you, what happened is that there is 3 hours different in time, and I knew it was to late to call you. I’m trying to reach you as I’m doing this post. I will talk to you before I go to Atlanta,

Ed Garcia

Hey Ed …I’ll wait - Posted by Randal Miller (ohio)

Posted by Randal Miller (ohio) on March 28, 2001 at 12:34:26:

Hey Ed… I know you have a lot going on right now with getting ready for the convention…(wish I could be there). I will wait until you get back from Atlanta to discuss that Refinance with ya…Give me a call when you get back.

good luck at the con

Randy

Re: Hey Ed …I’ll wait - Posted by Randal Miller (ohio)

Posted by Randal Miller (ohio) on March 28, 2001 at 16:39:06:

Ed… I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to talk to me… I know how busy you are right now with the convention… (which I will be joining you next year…)… You gave me some fantastic advice and have taken a large weight off of my shoulders about this current situation I am in… You have got to be one of the most ethical financial people I have ever talked to. I will be doing as much of my REI financing through you as I can… again… thanks a bunch

Randy